Thread: Articles Posted!

Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

At Mitch's prompting, I'm working on a article about my autocross experiences with the SVO...kind of a how-to for the newbie SVO autocrosser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU5m9kfuXPQ

How do we post an article or tech tip?

How do we post an article or tech tip?
    You email it to me in some digital format that I can open and I convert it to html and then post it on the site (NOT in the forum). I set the formatting, colors, fonts, etc. to same as the other articles & then create the link(s) on the front page sidebar.

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

so if i want to do a tech article on proper autoglass installations, I'd have to send every thing to you in a digital format and then you'd post it. or can i do like Vince did with his fender build
    IF YOU NEED ANY ADVICE ON AUTO GLASS, JUST ASK
    85 TTOP SVO
    AKA 85TTOPS
    SYMPATHY, IS SOMEWHERE IN THE DICTIONARY AND YOU WOUNT GET IT FROM ME

so if i want to do a tech article on proper autoglass installations, I'd have to send every thing to you in a digital format and then you'd post it. or can i do like Vince did with his fender build
    Vince created a Thread and added posts with pics. That lives only in the forum where one would need to be a registered user to view the pics.

An Article lives as a completed item on the website. People cannot comment on it or ask questions like a forum thread. One does not need to be a registered forum user to view the articles & pics on the website.

Article content will be snatched up by the search engines whereas some forum content may not be (forum content is harder to crawl).

Is that confusing enough?