Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2018 Formula 1 Racing Thread

It was a good race. I sat on turn 4, they spun out in front of me on the first lap. Kimi just seemed to have the pace this weekend, the car really worked for him! As much as the car really worked for him, it didn’t work for Ricciardo. He can't seem to catch a break! Hamilton just needs 5 more points to win the Champonship.

Building Boost
    And, Leweeeeeezzzz takes championship numero sinco in mexico....Congrats to him and Merc. Good race for Max, too bad for Riciardo, man he has been snake bit this season.

I’m beginnning to think that tire management is the great equalizer. Did you get the right quantities of the right compound for the track and the temperature at time of race? It’s all a throw of the dice, you get tires that should be great for 70* and it’s 60. Race over. Ricciardo has had more than his share of problems but I heard that one of the Toro Rosos is on engine number 8. Red Bull could become the new McLaren next year....

Quote Originally Posted by Raven855 View Post
    Red Bull could become the new McLaren next year....
    Speaking of McLaren, the Honda-engined cars are beating them. DOH!!

That's gonna leave a mark.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Making a prediction for tomorrow's Brazil race: Botas will win with some assistance from Hamilton (since his season has been run).

Team work.

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Brazil: Interesting race with expected results.

However the penalty against Ocon - IMHO was absolutely backwards. It's clear from all camera angles that Verstappen cut into Ocon, not leaving room for his car that he KNEW was there. And Ocon DID pass him on the stqaight entering the braking zone.